What is required to buy Crypto Currencies?
The requirements to buy crypto currencies are similar to opening a US bank account. As a first time buyer of cryptocurrencies, we assume:
- You have a bank account and credit or debit card.
- You have money in your account that will not change your life if you buy crypto currencies. You do not need this money for years.
- You have computer access to websites and know how to use websites
- You have email that you can access.
- You have a cell phone with text messaging (SMS) or Google Authenticator app you can use to verify yourself.
- You have a driver's license or passport to prove your identity.
- You are 18 years or older.
- You have a way to save/store sensitive information like usernames, passwords, security codes, etc
Hopefully, first time buyers of Crypto Currencies are now ready
If you, as a first time buyer of crypto currencies, cannot answer yes to every one of these assumptions - most likely you will need to find a trusted friend or family member to help you - that can answer yes to these. Or find a friend or family member to at least help you through the process